NEW SUMMER COCKTAIL RECIPE FROM THE AWARD-WINNING SMITHS BAR
Sink your taste-buds into our new, homemade cocktail flavour! With special thanks to the award-winning team at Smiths Hotel Bar.
This fiery, fruity alcoholic concoction was specifically invented for you by our experienced bartenders and staff at Smiths Hotel… and, to thank you for being a part of the Smiths family, we’re giving you secret access to the recipe to try at home! Why not invite a few friends and family round, and show them your alcohol alchemy skills with a dangerously delicious Twisted Devil of their own?
Find our complete ingredients list and tutorial below, and test your cocktail-mixing DIY abilities this summer.
HOW TO CREATE THE TWISTED DEVIL
What you will need:
- 1 Gin Globe or other large glass
- 1 Blender
- 1 Measuring cup
- 35ml of Whitley Neill Blood Orange Gin
- 35ml Passoã Passionfruit Liqueur
- 15ml Martini Fiero
- 125ml Tonic Water
- Strawberry ice-pop
- Fill the blender with a scoop of ice or a few ice cubes (the more you add, the thicker your drink will be).
- Using the measuring cup, pour 35ml of Whitley Neill Blood Orange Gin, 35ml of Passoã Passionfruit Liqueur, 15ml Martini Fiero and 125ml Tonic Water into the blender.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until the mixture becomes slushy. If your drink appears too thin for your liking then just add a little more ice and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into your Gin Globe or alternative large glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry ice-pop of your choice.
Et voila! You’re finished! Now take a seat and enjoy your exclusive Twisted Devil drink – you’ve earned it. Be sure to show us your devilish drink-making skills on social media with the hashtag #twisteddeviltail or even share the recipe with your Facebook friends so they can give it a try!